Senior / Lead Developer
We are a software development consultancy specialising in multi-tenant web applications for a range of industries, as well as specialist printing and imaging solutions.
We are seeking a senior developer with experience of a client-facing environment to work on features of a major client’s exciting new flagship product. You will be using the latest cloud technologies to build multi-tenant cloud services in an agile DevOps team.
You will play a key role in all stages of software development from architecture and requirement gathering to testing and deployment.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate comprehensive technical knowledge of .NET Core and Azure services, along with strong leadership and communication skills.
You will be a ‘big picture’ thinker who is able to communicate complex technical design considerations and risks with non-technical client teams.
You will take a leading role in:
- Building a shared architectural vision
- Identifying and addressing technical risks
- Working with the client to scope, plan and estimate feature delivery
- Working with the team to deliver cohesive, consistent code
- Communicating progress to the client and managing risks and issues
You will need:
- Extensive experience of C# .NET Core or .NET Framework Experience of leading and mentoring an agile team, delivering projects on time and to budget
- To have led the delivery of clean, maintainable high-quality code using TDD practices.
- To demonstrate a deep understanding of the application of software design principles, patterns, and practices
- Experience of CI/CD using Azure Dev Ops
- Experience of delivering software in an Agile development environment
- To excel at analysing and solving problems using technology, and coaching other team members to do the same
- The ability to architect and design
It would be helpful if you have:
- Experience of scaling systems on MS Azure including microservice architecture
- Experience of document and/or relational databases (Cosmos, SQL Server)
- Experience of using ORMs such as NHibernate or Entity Framework
- Experience of a frontend framework such as Angular
You will be working for a company which values:
- Highly collaborative, cross-functional agile teams Commitment to team goals
- Great communication, particularly face-to-face
- Dedication to continual improvement and a hunger for knowledge
- Openness in seeking guidance and offering advice
- A focus on continuous incremental delivery of end-user value
- Enthusiasm, humour, and fun!
- Talented, supportive colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salaries
- Company health plan
- On site Canteen, coffee shop, salon, gym, and other sports facilities
- Ample free on-site parking
- Email: email@example.com
- No recruiting agencies, please