What is it like
We are a company with software development at its heart and we know the joy of creating fantastic software. By empowering teams of great developers, we let people grow and we see the creative solutions that follow.
Full Stack Developer
If you love creating great software, working with a team of fantastic developers, constantly want to improve your skills and help those around you, we really want to talk to you.
We are seeking talented Full Stack Developers of all levels who are confident and comfortable in a client-facing environment. The ideal candidates should demonstrate strong technical knowledge of both front and back end technologies including C#, Angular, HTML 5 and CSS3. This is an opportunity to join an agile team and play a leading role in delivering full stack solutions.
What you will need:
- Front-end web development, ideally Angulr/AngularJS
- C# development experience
- Object Oriented Design
- Agile methodologies
- Positive, constructive approach with an emphasis on collaboration
- Good problem identification and solving skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Working as part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional agile team
- Improving standards of design, test, and development
- Applying design patterns and best practice
- Respect the skills and knowledge of other team members
- Commit to goals as part of a team
- Face to face communication
- Identifying and removing impediments
- Participate in continual improvement process
- Focus on end-user value
- Openness in seeking guidance and offering advice
- Enthusiasm, humor, and fun!
Helpful but not essential:
- Understanding of relational databases
- RESTful Web services
- Agile engineering practices
- Understanding of Azure
- Working with talented staff
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 10% of time spent on self-improvement and innovation
- Competitive salaries
- Company health plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Canteen and coffee shop onsite
- Sport facilities on site
- Free parking
No recruitment agencies please.
Do you like the sound of combining practical training in a job with study? If so, Software Imaging offer Level 3 IT apprenticeships and we would love to hear from you. Our next apprenticeships are due to start in September 2017, but please do get in touch before then if you are interested.
We are seeking talented and self-motivated apprentices to work in our Oxford office. As an apprentice we are not expecting you to know everything about software development. We are looking for someone who is a self starter, has a passion for development and someone who is willing to learn and develop. As a company, we will give you a platform to gain development skills and the experience needed to carry you forward in your career.
What you need:
- Passionate about technology
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and easily
- Basic understanding of how to debug programming languages
- Basic understanding of software source code
- Creative thinker with the ability to come up with innovative and effective solutions
- Open to learning new skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to integrate within a team
- Great communicator
- Organised, friendly approach
- Self motivated and prepared to use own initiative
- Work alongside experienced staff
- Gain job-specific skills
- Earn a wage and get holiday pay
- Study towards a related qualification
Please apply bellow. Please make it clear in your cover letter which position you are applying for…